Genesis Certified Restoration Specialists offers mold remediation services in Warrenton, VA, as well as cleaning, sanitization, and mold odor mitigation to restore your property to its pre-loss condition. Remediation of mold can be a serious endeavor, and Genesis has the experience and technology for the job.
Mold damage has the potential to cause many problems within the environment of a home or any property. When abnormal moisture is present, microorganisms such as mold will multiply, resulting in structural deterioration and odors. If not treated and dried promptly, mold can lead to health issues for building occupants.
Have you noticed green or black mold living anywhere in your home or business? Have you started to suffer more and more allergies while inside? Contact Genesis Certified Restoration Specialists to come and take care of the situation to provide you with the very best practices for mold remediation in Warrenton, VA. It is our goal to stop mold completely and prevent future mold in your home or office, so we first section off the affected areas so the spores can no longer spread.
Genesis IICRC certified technicians follow industry standards to remediate mold that has infected and or damaged property the right way. Our goal is to return your home or business to a pre-loss condition by taking the following steps.
1. Establish a scope of remediation and repair by thoroughly inspecting the affected area/s.
2. Implement engineering controls and containment to prevent cross-contamination of unaffected areas of the building by utilizing negative pressures with HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) air
3. Develop a remediation protocol to remove contaminates by:
4. Removing compromised materials and contents per industry standards.
5. Thoroughly clean the air by using HEPA air filters devices and HEPA vacuums.
6. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with cleaning solutions that may include EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) registered disinfectants, followed HEPA vacuuming all surfaces again.
We can provide a complete estimate, including photos, to the agent or adjuster within 24-48 hours. Our commitment to excellence means that you can expect effective, ongoing communication and reporting from us.